Monday, August 25, 2008

Why this Blog?

So why am I doing this blog? I need an outlet for my thoughts and feelings about my sim racing.

For the past ten years I've had a great partner in this; we've exchanged emails daily (sometimes many emails per day) and this was a great way for me to express my feelings about sim racing as well as other topics.

But my friend doesn't share my enthusiasm for iRacing. I've tried to show this friend how precious this brilliant creation is to me, and convey my belief in its potential for every racing enthusiast, but to no avail. We've decided to end our dialog about iRacing.

I still would like to share about iRacing - which is the only sim that interests me at this point - so I've decided to move into the 21st century and start blogging.

Welcome aboard!

Alison

No comments: